Don’t go batty this Halloween by failing to protect your fangs! If you don’t take care of your teeth now, you may find yourself with a truly terrifying situation, such as tooth decay. You need not worry, your local dental superheroes, at [place_name], have got you covered. If you are truly ready to tackle the season of fright-and-delight Halloween night, be sure to ask yourself the following questions:
– Have you ever prepared for Halloween with a Candy Plan, often used to prevent yourself and your family from going overboard?
– Have you been opting for healthier options, when candy is present?
– Do you brush after eating sugary sweets, to prevent plaque buildup?
– Are you limiting yourself to sweets at mealtime, by skipping out on between-meal snack time?
– Do you dispose of any additional candy after the holiday, to prevent snacking on sugary sweets for weeks?
– Do you avoid hard candies or sticky candies, due to an increased risk of tooth decay?
– Do you visit your dentist at least every six months for an oral exam and professional cleaning?
– Do you avoid highly acidic foods, such as sour candies?
– Do you typically use cleaning products that are dentist-approved, or with an ADA Seal of Acceptance?
If you answered yes to all nine questions, congratulations! You are well on your way to being a Halloween hygiene superstar!
To make a visit to the cavity-busters at Simple Smiles Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry, please call to make an appointment at 770.592.7000, or visit us in Woodstock, Georgia.
From all of us, we wish you a magically hauntastic and happy Halloween!